Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - Year 3


Day 233 - Thursday 7/9/15 - Feeling fairly good that we were able to situate my therapy schedule for the rest of the summer.  The comfort that comes from my consistent appointments is unequaled elsewhere.

Day 232 - Wednesday 7/8/15 - Grateful that my headache today didn't escalate into a full blown migraine.  That's all I've got today.

Day 231 - Tuesday 7/7/15 - Lovely luncheon today with some lovely friends from my old school.  I felt like a grown up, and it was actually kinda ok!

Day 230 - Monday 7/6/15 - Thankful for watermelon and my BFF.  If I hadn't been talking to her this evening, I'd have ended up with frozen yogurt and a horrid stomach ache and headache instead of watermelon.

Day 229 - Sunday 7/5/15 - Was very overwhelmed today which means I spent a lot of time in the kitchen looking for snacks.  I'm thankful that I didn't let myself cave to the constant urge to eat.

Day 228 - Saturday 7/4/15 - A fantastic July 4th celebrating the first birthday of the peanut!  Finally found a reason to get out of the house on the 4th instead of turtle up!

Day 227 - Friday 7/3/15 - Enjoyed a lovely lunch with a friend, and an invigorating walk with my dietitian.  Pretty good way to start the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?