Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Smiles: Theo and Beau

December 28, 2013
I don't know about you, but there is a recent piece of "news" with which I have become quite enamored, to the point where I follow it, and talk about it when I get the chance.  And...... well...... I may not be interested in celebrity gossip, but this?  This I follow.  Daily.  This continues to bring sunshine to my day, and my students and I enjoy peeking at the daily dose of cuteness!

Meet Beau Shyba.
Two-year-old Beau lives in California with his older brother Jack,
older sister Zoe, mom Jessica, dad Justin, and cat Charlie. 

Enter Theo.
Theo is an adorable Shar Pei German Shepard mix puppy rescued from the Santa Cruz SPCA.

December 11, 2013
(Which makes this story even closer to my heart since the Pup was a rescue, too.)

I can't even begin to explain what Theo has brought to the whole the Shyba family.  

But you can see for yourself...........

Even more cuteness can be found on Jessica Shyba's blog, Momma's Gone City.  You'll also want to follow her on Instagram for your daily dose of adorable!


November 24, 2013
January 3, 2014

November 29, 2013 
(click image for video)
The trailer for Theo and Beau; a Love Story - Anna Meyer
(click image for video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So? What do you think?